For IVF, pregnancy loss, fetal diagnoses, ending a wanted pregnancy and postpartum
This is why I’m here—to do this work. As fucking painful and ugly as it is. It isn't fair—there’s no other way to say it. There simply are no words for the magnitude of pain you experience when walking this road. It's messy and it rips you apart, yet it's an important part of your experience as a parent and it will change you forever.
Whether you want to vent, cry, seek advice, or have someone to connect with and hold you emotionally during this rollercoaster time, I would love to make myself available during your journey.
I was 24 weeks pregnant when our world got turned upside down. Oliver, our IVF miracle, had defied so many odds and fought through so many milestones to be here, but the higher powers had other plans for the three of us. There was no doubt he had my nose and Dylan’s long limbs, but at my anatomy scan we learned something was not right with our son’s heart.
Imagine going through IVF and having your BFF who's been in your shoes on speed-dial.
You don't have to experience this alone. I am here to help you on your healing journey after infertility or loss.
I would love to help you find the meaning in your journey.
– Provide non-biased support during the IVF, pregnancy loss, and postpartum periods
– Unlimited texting access during IVF cycles
– Help you sift through information overload
– Support your physical and emotional healing and well-being
– Provide resources that have helped me
– Help you emotionally process everything you're dealing with
– Encourage you to seek self-care & medical care that reflects your values and needs
– Make referrals where requested
– Diagnose medical conditions
– Interpret medical diagnoses or clinical results
– Prescribe or administer treatment of medical conditions
– Perform clinical procedures
– Prescribe, perform, or provide alternative/complementary therapies
– Make parenting or infant care choices or decisions
A GOOD FIT FOR YOU IF:
You have received an infertility diagnosis, have recently experienced a pregnancy loss or are newly pregnant after loss.
I would be honored to walk this path with you. To ensure this is a good fit for both of us, let's hop on a brief call to get acquainted.
“She promotes confidence with honesty."
Sarah exemplifies the direction I hope we, as women, are headed. She promotes confidence with honesty and inspires other women to own their worth and to show up in their most authentic way!
"Sarah is absolutely amazing to work with!"
She is quick to respond, collaborative, passionate and authentic which gives us confidence when we recommend her for brand partnerships. Her content always displays the same amount of care and genuine personality whether it's organic or produced for a brand!
Sarah Herron fully embodies what it means to be a powerful, confident, authentic woman. When working with Sarah on Summersalt's Power Suits campaign to empower women on their own terms. Working with Sarah is a no brainer. I would encourage brands to begin a long term partnership with her. We hope to continue to work with Sarah for many years to come!
"Sarah was extremely responsive, easy to work with, and creative in our collaboration process."